Monday, June 7, 2010

Plans

For future reference, Bank of America counts purchasing three one-way flights from a budget Australian airline as "unusual activity." I didn't have to stay on hold too long to unfreeze my account, though, so no harm done, and I now I have tickets! Where to? Sydney to Cairns, Cairns to Darwin, and Darwin back to Sydney. All this will commence after my last final on June 22nd, and unfortunately more in depth planning shouldn't start until after my first two finals this Friday. But for a little bit last night, while Mira and I alternated booking our flights on my laptop, I pored over the descriptions of Daintree and Kakadu national parks in my Lonely Planet Australia book. This much we know: there will be reefs, rain forests, outback, and lots of camping.

Sorry for the lack of bloggage as of late. Life has basically just been a mix of reviewing course material, going into the research lab, mountain biking (can I bring Stromlo and Majura home with me?), and enjoying the last couple weeks with people I've met here. Just about 2 weeks before Canberra moves from being a home to a memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment